ABOUT THE MASTER
«An intensive, international, one-year programme for a selected group of 30 experienced students».
The MIBAL programme was founded over the extensive relationships we have built over the years with successful global organizations. It is a highly selective programme that combines innovation, relevance to business, and a unique blend of intensity and dedication to the student.
During a transformational year (starting in November and ending in October next year), you will experience and develop leadership in action every day and gain the skills to make a difference.
A typical MIBAL class consists of 30 exceptional students, representing many nationalities, who will shape the future of business. Over 80% of the participants are between 23 and 30 years of age, speak three to four languages and have lived outside their home country.
A typical participant has one to three years of experience, exceptional interpersonal and language skills, a global mind-set and a strong leadership potential.
Focused on career development through applied knowledge and real-world practice, the MIBAL pushes you to gain a thorough understanding of business fundamentals while simultaneously developing your soft skills. During the course, you will experience and develop professional abilities to make a difference.
- – You will be challenged to become the best you can be, and more.
- – You will gain practical, real experience in an executive environment.
- – You will learn how to lead yourself, others and organizations in a responsible manner to achieve extraordinary results.
- – You will expand your limits and become a part of the global work network.
As a professional and official master, MIBAL is recognized in any public academic competition. This master is suitable for:
- Professionals (particularly holding intermediate level posts) in exporting companies.
- Students with a bachelor degree in Administration and Business Management, Marketing, Economics, or Tourism who wish to complete their training a postgraduate degree with a strong component of languages. The master is particularly relevant to those students who have undertaken any type of international exchange programme.
- Students from foreign language degrees or other careers (engineering, law, etc.) who wish to obtain a complementary training applied to international business management.
And, in general, all students who wish to start or develop their professional career in an international context.